Friday, September 12, 2008

Perry's boyfriend says 'no more girls'

"I Kissed A Girl" star Katy Perry's boyfriend has banned the singer from smooching women.

Gym Class Heroes star Travis McCoy - who has been dating the brunette beauty since 2005 - insists he should be the only person Katy kisses.

When asked which woman he would like to see his girlfriend kiss, he replied: "Definitely none!" However, Travis then seemed to have a change of heart and added: "Well, maybe Elisabeth Shue. She was my first crush from the movie 'Adventures In Babysitting.'" Travis revealed he loves being in a relationship with 23-year-old Katy, and enjoys their morning cuddling sessions. He said: "It's kind of silly, but I love it. And also just goofing around. We kind of have our own language that only we understand - it just works."

The 27-year-old rocker also spoke about the promise ring he gave Katy, and admitted it is his way of signifying his commitment to the singer. He added to Us Weekly magazine: "I guess I'm kind old school - it was a token of my affection and a way to show her that I wanted to take it to another level. Not the next, next level, but a level above where we were at."

No comments: