Friday, September 12, 2008

Jessica Simpson Stops Performance

Jessica Simpson tripped up a rocky performance on live television Tuesday, the day of her latest album release.
"Hold on, I know this is live TV but I can't hear anything," she said as she starting singing her quadruple platinum hit "With You" on Good Morning America. The music stopped, the crowd in Times Square went silent and then she counted down for her musicians to start again.
"You got it?" she asked. "There you go!"The 28-year-old singer said her new country album, titled Do You Know, reflects her true self."It's a natural place for me," she said on GMA. "I've always been a country girl. It feels good to be on stage being myself."
Asked if she is excited to play aunt to younger sister Ashlee's baby, due in November, Simpson responded: "I am! Oh my god! I can't believe it!"
Simpson also referred to quarterback beau Tony Romo by yelling "Go Cowboys!" and warning Philadelphia Eagles fans, "That's next week! We're gonna kick your butts, too!"

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jessica-simpson-stops-performance-on-live-tv

View the performance at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW_YP4Lu9Lk

No comments: