Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Duff Denies Virgin Claim

It seems Hilary Duff wants to keep her options open.
In an interview that accompanies a saucy photo spread for the men's magazine Maxim January issue, the 21-year-old Duff denies ever saying that she was a virgin. Not that she's saying that she isn't one now, because "that's nobody's business but my own."
Of course, a popstarlet's virtue status can always be in flux but an interview Duff gave to Elle in 2006 appears to be what's stamped her with the letter "V." In the article, Duff was quoted saying, "[Virginity] is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."
So, to catch up, while Duff may or may not be a virgin, she denies ever saying that she was one (According to the New York Daily News, Elle is looking into the matter). Still, regardless of her real or perceived innocence, Duff tells Maxim that wilder stories about her are equally untrue.
"I've been accused by the press of giving lap dances at clubs. I mean, little ol' me?" she says. "And they're so descriptive about these lap dances. I don't even know how to do a lap dance!"

Zap2it.com

No comments: