Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baby V does Lucky


Scope out High School Musical hottie Vanessa Hudgens looks better than ever on the November 2008 cover of Lucky Magazine!
“This is such a fairy tale of a dress,” the 19-year-old singer/actress said of the silk YSL gown she wore for her Lucky cover look. “As soon as I put it on, I wanted to run around and watch the layers flutter.”
Before the cover shoot, Vanessa introduced herself to everyone on the set and took the time to sign autographs for and take pictures with the crew’s children.
As for her own personal shopping routine, Vanessa is precise. She shared, “Before I leave the house, I research what I want online and where I’m going to get it. Right now I’m into flowy Bohemian pieces that’ll toughen up with something harder like biker-boots.”
This issue of Lucky featuring Vanessa hits newsstands tomorrow!
Thank you Jennifer from Hilaryfan.com for finding.

No comments: